It’s true. I’ve been waiting so very patiently for The Secret World. The time to pre-order is upon us. Pre-ordering The Secret World will get you a pretty sweet amount of bonuses at no extra cost. If you head past the break you can check out that list and a video that explains it all as well. The Secret World will be released exclusively on the PC June 19th.
Gamers who pre-order The Secret World will receive:
· Guaranteed access to all Beta Weekends starting May 11, with the ability to carry over their characters to every subsequent event
· Guaranteed Early Access to the game, up to four days prior to the game’s official launch
· An exclusive in-game item providing an experience boost to progression
· An exclusive in-game t-shirt featuring a unique monster design
· A powerful pet (Ferocious Wolf, Egyptian Cat or Loyal Hound) to support the player in combat
· A head start on character naming before the game launches
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - November 6, 2017 - Pet Sematary, Horror ...
Starry Eyes duo Dennis Widmyer and Kevin Kolsch will take over the Pet Sematary Remake, 2017 was the best year for horror movies ever, and James O'Barr will be heavily involved in the upcoming The Crow film. It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017