It’s true. I’ve been waiting so very patiently for The Secret World. The time to pre-order is upon us. Pre-ordering The Secret World will get you a pretty sweet amount of bonuses at no extra cost. If you head past the break you can check out that list and a video that explains it all as well. The Secret World will be released exclusively on the PC June 19th.
Gamers who pre-order The Secret World will receive:
· Guaranteed access to all Beta Weekends starting May 11, with the ability to carry over their characters to every subsequent event
· Guaranteed Early Access to the game, up to four days prior to the game’s official launch
· An exclusive in-game item providing an experience boost to progression
· An exclusive in-game t-shirt featuring a unique monster design
· A powerful pet (Ferocious Wolf, Egyptian Cat or Loyal Hound) to support the player in combat
· A head start on character naming before the game launches
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day
James Wan is Producing the ‘Resident Evil’ Reboot!