Coming soon is a big update to Anna which will then transform it into the Extended Edition. Anyone who has already purchased the game will receive this update for free. The games creators Kalypso Media took feedback from people who bought the game and implemented it into the update. Just a few things included in the update are enhanced graphics, more gameplay, more puzzles and much more. If you head past the break you can see the full list and check out a new live action video to celebrate the update. Pick the game up now for PC and Mac on Steam!
Features of Anna – Extended Edition:
· A haunting tale of psychological terror
· Physics-based environmental puzzles
· Three possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
· New environments, puzzles, interface and music
· Improved Graphics
· New in game character: “The Wife Doll” with own AI
· New Game Over state
· Photos of the real-world sawmill location
· Complete soundtrack
· Main character’s notebook in English and Italian
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - October 9, 2017 - Cynthia, Halloween, As...
Bill Moseley and Sid Haig reunite for a new project, we’ve got an update on the new Halloween movie, and Bruce Campbell is making us very excited about Ash Vs Evil Dead season three!
More in News
This. Is. Awesome. Going through nearly the entire history of the horror genre, and...
Actor Owen Teague (“Bloodline”) is reuniting with It director Andy Muschetti for the upcoming Hulu...
It’s pretty awesome that we’ve reached point where superhero movie are now so free...
I’m a huge fan of Ciarán Foy, who I was first introduced to at...