Today marks the official 10th anniversary of James Wan and Leigh Whannell’s Saw, which led to me digging through a decade of Bloody Disgusting content.
I was planning on spreading all of this out of the course of the month but I couldn’t find the time to get my act together. October is fuckin’ nuts here on Bloody!
Anyways, there’s all sorts of goodies here from Adam’s [Ghosts Of Gaming Past] A Review Of ‘Saw: The Game’ to these other editorials:
– 00′s Retrospect: ‘Saw’ Makes 2004 a Game-Changer
– Revisit 10 Most Memorable ‘Saw’ Moments!
– James Wan’s 6 Steps To The A-List!!
– [Halloween Treat] “Living With Jigsaw” the Funniest ‘Saw’ Spoof Yet!
– Halloween Treat #8: Love The ‘Saw’ Theme? Now You Can Sing Along!
– Red Band Halloween Snack: ‘Saw’ Franchise Deaths!
– Special Feature: ‘Saw Revisited: Jigsaw’s Long Journey’
– The Full Interview With Tobin Bell And John Williamson On Saw 2 Flesh And Blood
– Theater Scares for ‘Saw’ Fans
In additional to years of content, we also have reviews of all seven films:
Next up are tons of images, as well as trailers for all seven films. We really went out of our way to dig up HIGH RESOLUTION images as well as HD trailers:
Image Source: Lionsgate/Twisted Pictures