Previewed at Toy Fair earlier this year, McFarlane Toys is putting out a 4-pack of “Stranger Things” action figures inspired by Season 2’s Halloween episode, wherein the ’80s kids of course all rocked their own homemade Ghostbusters costumes. We’ve learned this week that the set is a GameStop Exclusive, and it’s now up for pre-order.
One gloomy Halloween night in Hawkins, Indiana, Mike, Will, Lucas, and Dustin decide to dress up as their favorite characters from the iconic movie but little do they know that Halloween will never be the same again. The Ghostbuster Deluxe Box features the 4 fan-favorite characters in the iconic Ghostbuster jumpsuits that were made so popular in the 1984 hit movie, Ghostbusters.
- Spectacular likeness of fan favorite characters Mike, Lucas, Will, and Dustin sculpted directly from assets created by Netflix and Sony
- 14+ points of detailed articulation for optimal play-action
- Dustin includes the iconic Ghost Trap with Dart and Proton Pack
- Will includes detailed TMP Video Camera, iconic Proton Pack and jumpsuit
- Lucas includes iconic Proton Pack and jumpsuit
- Mike includes iconic Proton Pack and jumpsuit
- All Proton Packs are removable
- Figures showcased in stylized Stranger Things and Ghostbusters deluxe box packaging
- Features authentic hyper-realistic paint decoration of the iconic jumpsuits worn by the original Ghostbuster cast.
The set is selling for $69.99, with an October 15th release date. Grab yours today!