Connect with us

Movies

It’s Here! The Full Length Theatrical Trailer For ‘Prometheus’ Builds A Better World!

Published

on

Ridley Scott’s Prometheus is finally unleashing the deluge we’ve only been receiving hints of so far.

And it looks amazing. No xenomorphs, but there are creatures, and Space Jockeys and – more importantly – the sense that whatever Prometheus turns out to be will be inspired. No matter what the label. Though, technically, it’s impossible for it not to be an Alien prequel. Even if there aren’t any xenomorphs, it’s most certainly in the same universe. I personally think it’s a good thing they might not be in the movie, there’s no way Scott can recreate the terror of the first film by using a creature that’s been drug through the mud after six installments (if you’re counting the AVP stuff, which totally neutered the creature).

Ridley Scott, director of ‘Alien’ and ‘Blade Runner,’ returns to the genre he helped define. With ‘Prometheus’, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

In theaters June 8, Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Sean Harris, Guy Pearce, Kate Dickie, Rafe Spall, Logan Marshall-Green, Benedict Wong, Emun Elliott, Ben Foster, Patrick Wilson all star.

Hit the jump to check out the trailer! We’ve also included a 30-Second viral tease of Michael Fassbender’s character!

Movies

‘Menace’ – Director of ’80s Classic ‘Night of the Comet’ Wrote a New Horror Movie

Published

on

Director Randall Okita impressed us back in 2022 with the home invasion thriller See for Me, and today brings a first look at Okita’s next horror movie. This one is titled Menace.

Deadline reports that Isabel May (1883) will star in sci-fi horror movie Menace, which comes courtesy of Image Nation Abu Dhabi and the genre label Spooky Pictures. This is the third feature from Image Nation and Spooky Pictures, behind Watcher and Late Night with the Devil.

The site details, “May stars as a research student who has a psychotic breakdown and is remanded to the custody of her aunt and uncle in a small town.

“When strange things start happening around her and people start disappearing, she isn’t sure what is real or what is her imagination.”

AGC International will launch sales at the Cannes Market this month.

Of particular note for horror fans, Menace is written by Thom Eberhardt, the writer of 1984 fan favorite Night of the Comet. This is the first movie Eberhardt has penned in two decades, and his other credits you will no doubt recognize include Sole Survivor (1984), All I Want for Christmas (1991), Honey, I Blew Up the Kid (1992), and Captain Ron (1992).

Eberhardt also directed Sole Survivor, Night of the Comet, and Captain Ron.

Roy Lee and Steven Schneider will produce Menace for Spooky Pictures.

Night of the Comet

‘Night of the Comet’

Continue Reading