It’s been a long while since we even last heard about the MadDog Games-published World War Z from Saber Interactive. Today, the devs provided IGN with a little holiday treat in the form of another trailer, with this one looking at the six possible character classes you can choose from to fend off the hordes of zombies coming your way.
Due out next year, the four-player co-op multiplayer game will you choosing from the following to deal with the hundreds of zombies coming your way:
- Exterminator: Uses Molotov cocktails and gets increased fire damage.
- Fixer: Has an explosive ammo case and perks that restore teammate ammo.
- Gunslinger: Basically the tank class. Focus on high weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks.
- Hellraiser: Armed with C4 and other explosives.
- Medic: You can guess this one. Has a Stim Pistol to heal teammates from range.
- Slasher: Melee focus. This class’s perks focus on increasing close-quarter damage. Oh, and Slashers get a taser.
In addition, according to the game’s website, World War Z is the latest upcoming game to jump ship from Steam over to the Epic Store platform. The website no longer features the familiar Steam logo, but instead just has the PC logo.
World War Z will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2019.